LadyGina's TA Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LadyGina's TA Team

A forum for the TA members to discuss, debate & vote on things having to do with Evesham.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456

Go down 
+3
Garrett_Myre
Rathen
LadyGina
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rathen

Rathen

Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:14 am

Im glad you told me about that becasue I didnt even se that option. (Im on a laptop) I reallu hope they fix the bugs, if they do I think it will be cool. Im still working in the mines everyday, Im hoping its help out.
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:18 am

I added a message in the Mayor's Message in Town Hall about the old version because I had 4 messages begging for help because people could not eat lol

I can't see the messages that come up when you do something, like picking fruit, if you click on a spot a big black box comes scrollling by & I can't read it.....it's blank, but I'm assuming it's the error message people say they are getting......
Back to top Go down
Rathen

Rathen

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:55 pm

Have any members of the TA quit? I have seen only half show up for this meeting. If anyone has quit, we need to appoint new members.
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:05 am

I haven't gotten letters of resignation from anyone other than TS_Becket a long time ago but I never removed his access, but will do that.....Gnome is in retreat now.
I haven't heard from Tryfing yet, but will contact him to please join in.
Beaker is an advisor & not technically a TA member, but he has been involved in this meeting.
Really EVERYONE but Tyrfing has been here and posted at least once, but I am going to try to get everyone back in here tomorrow (I am getting ready for work & won't be back online until morning myself).
I have been thinking of maybe assigning a Mentor's Assistant to help Gnome since his RL time has really hit his RK time heavy.
I am also thinking of maybe a new Minister of Morale. No offense to you, Jibboo, but with your schedule, you have to take a lot of time away from RK as well.........
I will consider all of this this weekend, but I will be getting everyone back in here to finish up this meeting.
With elections in 2 weeks, to be honest, I'm not crazy about levying taxes yet because I do have an opponent, & I'm afraid he'll make all these promises he can't keep & the people will vote him in.......I'm not trying to be greedy & be Mayor for life, but now is NOT a good time to try to "train" a new one.
Back to top Go down
Rathen

Rathen

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:28 am

I am pituring you jumping around your bedroom trying to pull up your jeans and zip them up as you hen peck on the keyboard and nearly fell of my chair laughing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Beaker

Beaker

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:47 am

Smile

No I don't have access to anything but here.

I do wonder if the council is in a panic over these losses? There really needs to be some sort of national council on this. Tell you what, I have put in my resignation as GUBR but am still on the Regent's Privy Council for at least another week. I will put this idea forward. I'd suggest that someone in Parliament do the same.
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:51 pm

LOL well it wasn't that comical but it was interesting
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:53 pm

Beaker wrote:
Smile

No I don't have access to anything but here.

I do wonder if the council is in a panic over these losses? There really needs to be some sort of national council on this. Tell you what, I have put in my resignation as GUBR but am still on the Regent's Privy Council for at least another week. I will put this idea forward. I'd suggest that someone in Parliament do the same.

Have you been in contact with Correus lately Beaker ? I still have to find that original post so that I'm not misquoting.....
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:57 pm

Ok, I found the post Correus spoke of losing 6000 pounds & it seems I may have misread a bit. He posted on Sept. 21 that we had been charged three times for over 6,000 lbs, for one days miners wages. He was waiting at that time to get an answer from admin about it, and also about why they couldn't get in their offices even though we had plenty of GP's.
So, from this, I get that we lost 6000 pounds on 3 different days (totalling 18,000 pounds) just for miner's wages.....not that we are losing 6000 a day still......
Back to top Go down
Beaker

Beaker

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:11 am

Well, That's a huge relief!
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:16 am

Yes, it is, & I apologize for scaring everyone.....while it's still a huge amount, it's better than EVERYDAY lol

Last I heard, Correus was still waiting for a reply on it & for our money to be returned....
Back to top Go down
Rathen

Rathen

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:21 am

LOL Good luck on THAT happening. Anything else that can be done to help? Im still working in the mines everyday. By the way, its really dark down here.
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:46 am

Rathen, thank you for helping out ..... I'm not sure what else you could do at this point. Not much activity right now in the Council chambers......so I may have to wake everyone up & find out what our situation is.....

As for in here, I am sorry I haven't kept this meeting up, but be patient, I'm gonna PM everyone again.......

I'm having to keep an eye on Madmonkey to make sure he doesn't do more to make me look like an immoral, uncaring witch lol

(OOC: RL job is crazy the last 2 wks of the month, so I get behind)
Back to top Go down
Rathen

Rathen

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:19 am

And we are back to silence..... again.
Back to top Go down
Rathen

Rathen

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:13 am

I wish you all the best. I relingush my seat the the TA.
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:23 am

I'm sorry you feel that way Rathen.....I came in this morning to update everyone & try to get this meeting back on track....but seems I may be too late.... I hope you will change your mind. I had not recieved notices that anyone had posted in here since my last post, so I didn't know you posted on the 5th & the 12th.....for that I apologize. I was wanting to get the Mayor's Update out & look at the tax situation before I came in.
I have levied taxes & hope that will bring some cash in this week......
I have written to Princejohn & asked him if he would like to be the Assistant to the Chief Mentor .... and possibly later become the Chief Mentor. Gnome is still in retreat & I don't know how long that will last.
Dranoel is on council again & is asking to be Judge so I will need a new Minister of Law. I really don't want you to resign Rathen.
Things are going to be changing soon, & I would like to have you around to help out.
I'll explain more in the next day or 2, but I am working on trying to get things going back in here.
What could I do to convince you to stay ?? Wink
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:17 am

The parts in violet font are IC. I will post OOC at the end of the post & they will be in yellow

Ok, it's time I explain some things that I have been considering for a few weeks now. The Mortimer family is going through tremendous changes right now. We have one family member who died, one who went mad, a couple who are never seen (they don't post anymore) and we have acquired about 5 new members that we did not know existed. That, coupled with the fact that my personal life right now is a mess. I haven't seen or heard from Gnome since October 18 & don't know when or if I will see him again. He has gone on a trip to acquire his new castle as the Earl of Arden. The last few months of our relationship have been so up in the air....I have no idea where we stand right now, & my emotional turmoil is just too much for me to bear at times. Also with the way things are going in the County, and throughout England for that matter, with the new things the King has put forth upon us....I just don't feel like I can perform my duties as Mayor as well as I have in the past.
So, with that in mind, I want you all to know that I will not be running for Mayor again this coming term UNLESS there is not someone to take over.
I have contacted Madmonkey & told him that if he is TRULY serious about wanting the best for Evesham I will be glad to turn over the keys to him. However, know this...if ANY of you decide to run, I will support you first & foremost because you have stood by me for almost a year.
My duties in my family must come first, and for that to happen I have to be available to travel & I cannot do that as Mayor.
I would like to keep this forum open for only us......in case I ever decide to run again & you guys decide to be a part of my TA again Smile If the new Mayor wants a separate forum, they will have to get their own Smile
But I would like to ask each of you to support the next Mayor & be willing & ready to help him/her.
Now, with that being said, I of course will not leave Evesham without a Mayor, so if nobody else runs, I will stay on until someone does.
Now, I have not mentioned this to anyone except Madmonkey because I don't want a revolt on my hands lol If anyone with a grudge against me that I don't know about decided "Hey she's leaving anyway" they could try to revolt & we don't want that.
So, please don't leak this information.
So....I am ready for the backlash now lol
Really guys, I need this...... and I need your support in it.....

OOC:
Here's the RL explanation of it. My job is so busy during this time of the year, as well as any time of the year the last 2 weeks of the month are crazy, but during the holidays, it's EVERY DAY that's crazy.
Since I started the day shift job, I log on in the morning and do everything I can in the 2 hours free time I have before work. Then I do not log in after work. The evening hours I devote to my husband.
The only time I am on for a long time now is on Saturday when I am off work, but I have to work the last 2 Saturdays of the month, and during the holidays, it's nearly EVERY Saturday.
Sunday I usually get my grandson, & am online, but my full attention is on him, & I glance here & there at the internet, so I can't commit Sunday to the game.
As for the storyline of LadyGina & Gnome......The player behind Gnome is focusing on HIS real life situation, which as you all know, your RL is more important than your RK life...or it should be.
He has been in retreat since October 18 & I have not heard from him since he went into retreat. We became good friends RL & I hope the best for him, but he wasn't sure if, when he comes back, he would be able to commit to our story....he wasn't even sure he WOULD come back.
And to be honest, the RP aspect of this game is what keeps me hanging around. But RP has died for me pretty much. In essence, I am bored. I need fun again.
Mayoring has changed sooooooo much with the crap that LJS has put on England. I'm serious......it is near impossible for me to do a good job anymore. I can't buy goods from the market because half the time I am either in the negative, or so close to it, I have just enough to pay the Militia, Lords & autobuy, that I can't buy anything else. The game has a bug somewhere that takes more militia expenses than it should at times & I have been told basically it's NOT a bug, and they have not given me any information at all on when or if it will be fixed. Evesham is not the only one that this has happened to either. And the County gets charged more for certain things than it should & no explanation as to why or if we will be reimbursed........
So, that is it in a nutshell.....I think when this term is over, provided I have someone to step in, I will be travelling a bit. Of course, it can't be right away because I'm on County Council now lol And we only had one list, so I can't really resign because there is nobody to take my place, however, after this term is over (around a month & a half) I will be able to travel freely. If I don't get a position I have to do anything daily for, then I can start before then.
But, I do really appreciate you all for standing by me for so long. And I really mean it when I say that I want you all to support & help the next Mayor.....
And if anyone of you decide to run, I will support you freely.

Please keep this information inside this forum until I am ready to make a public announcement...... I just don't want a backlash of crap coming at me........
Back to top Go down
Dranoel

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:02 am

Well Rathen I do wish you would stay and to everyone else i do apoligize for not being on more but this time of year is real hectic for me can only get on early in the morning for just a few minutes and i dony get home till very late. LadyGina i am sorry to hear that you wont be staying on as mayor wish you would.....but i do beleive this will be my last tenure on the county council for myself just to much work in RL dont have the time for it anymore...... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Garrett_Myre

Garrett_Myre

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:10 pm

Seems a lot of people are leaving. It's been fun working with all of you, though I've not been active as of late. I too am thinking of leaving the county council. Truth be told I'm thinking of leaving the game of Renaissance Kingdoms and quitting all together. I just don't have that much time for it anymore, and it doesn't seem as fun to me as it used to be.

I wish all those leaving the best of luck and will be sure to let you all know if I do end up leaving.
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:58 pm

Garrett, good luck to you as well. I hope you find the fun in the game again......I am working on doing just that Smile

Dreanoel......Rathen.......I hope you guys are sticking around.....find the fun again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456   Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergency Meeting October 10, 1456
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2