LadyGina's TA Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LadyGina's TA Team

A forum for the TA members to discuss, debate & vote on things having to do with Evesham.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456

Go down 
+3
Dranoel
Gnome1special
LadyGina
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyGina

LadyGina

TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Empty
PostSubject: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:07 am

Ok guys, this is our 1st official meeting. Topics for discussion are finances, taxes, needed professions, forum activity, TA activity, etc.
Now, if you have any topics you wish to discuss, feel free please...
As for attendance to this meeting, I have asked Beaker to attend, & he has said he would be here. TSBeckett, even though he resigned, I would like to have attended, but he is in retreat. I had honestly forgotten that Paullo had also resigned, so I sent him the attendance request, but I told him to pop in if he can as another advisor. But everyone else is required to be here.
So, I will wait till everyone announces their arrival, & then we will begin Smile

OOC: Now, Garrett is having RL problems, & is going to try to pop in, but I did tell him to just do what he can. He has a sick family member, & with all my recent issues with my husband's health, I totally understand
Back to top Go down
Gnome1special

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:21 am

Gnome pops in and looks for the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Dranoel

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:46 am

Dranoel sneaks in the door and starts to look for doughnuts
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:29 am

LadyGina had left long enough to go home & get a batch of bread & some sweets & hot tea for her TA members in thanks for attending this meeting.
She sees Gnome & Dranoel already had arrived, so she said
"Gentlemen, would you mind helping me set this stuff up on the banquet table ? When everyone arrives, we can begin, but until then we can snack Smile"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:42 am

PAullo sits and waits for the discussion.
Back to top Go down
Rathen

Rathen

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:52 pm

WHO STOLE THE SPRINKLED DONUT??!!!!! Okay, Im here.

I have been in the taverns as of late. ( I have nothing else better to do then to listen to the town gossip) and most are proud of the current market situation. So, hazzah to the mayor. Someone was crying that no one was buying his meat, I bought him an ale and all was better again. I have been schooling the new comers to our town in the tavern. No, I DONT want that possition. Im just trying to help out.

I for one am NOT for taxes. I understand them but Im not for them. If we have to go that way, and from the weekly reports it looks like we will be gentle. Thats all I ask. LOL

Yes, I would like to see more attendance in the forums. Hell, with my busy schedual, if I can make it anyone can just type in a few lines. I know we dont have anymore laws to vote on but lets come up with ideas for us to vote. If they dont like the way a law is written, then lets rewrite it in another mannor and vote again. We ARE a TA. It just seems like most of us are sitting back on our laurals and thumb wrestling ourselves.

I cant think of anything else. ( I am also moving and so I have to get back to it) Lets keep this going but keep it going where it belongs, in the forums. We need activity there.
Back to top Go down
Tyrfing

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:17 pm

Well I don't have anything to complain about, food is for sale aplenty, everyone buys my clothing and my studies are going well, I just got 100% in institutions. When in the taverns I rarely hear any complaints about the mayor, only about the absence of livestock. Etcetera etcetera, in my opinion everything is going just fine. My two cents. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jibboo

Jibboo

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:02 pm

Jibboo can hardly open the door. Her arms and hands are filled with good things to drink and eat.
"Hallo there! It is so good to see you all!"
Jibboo smiles and tries to open the door wider with her packed hands. While she is almost dropping her bags, she asks "How is every one?"
Back to top Go down
Gnome1special

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:47 am

Gnome jumps up to help Gina and Jibboo get stuff settled on the table
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:35 am

Nodding to Paullo as he comes in, she silently thanks him for his attendance. Laughing at Rathen's outburst, she reaches behind her on the counter & takes a box & hands it to Rathen. "Shhh, I saved these just for you, you big teddy bear Smile" Then As Rathen & Tyrfing offer their opinions, she sees Jibboo trying to make her way inside with armfuls of goodies. Going to the woman, she takes some of the load & sets it on the banquet table.
Then she goes back to the table, standing there with her notes in her hands. Clearing her throat to get their attention, she begins:

"Thank you Rathen & Tyrfing for your input, I really do appreciate it.
Now, we can get started with who all is here. The rest can catch up when they arrive.
Ok, Rathen touched on some things. TA activity for one. Now I know that we are doing good on the whole, but we need to be more visible in the forums....not just in "RP's" but on the whole...as Rathen put it, we can't be sitting on our laurels. I know there are no new laws I can personally think of that need to be written, but what about the Trader/Traveller's Act ? I know it was denied by the last Council, but do you all think we should try to reword it & try again ? Paullo, you were on that Council that denied it...do you think it will do any good to rework it ? I don't want to stop free trade by any means... that isn't what that Act was all about ... it was about travellers & traders NOT taking all our food out of our mouths...
BUT, we have to be very careful so as not to end up like Cornwall/Dartmouth...the Dartmouth Trade Act (or whatever the name of it is) was a mess & Cornwall is having a time with it... so we want to be careful if we do try to pass it again...
One thing I wanna discuss also is harassment. It seems Rathen witnessed an incident where a man was harassing a lady in our taverns, & when he stepped in, he was disrespected. Do we have a harassment law on the books ? I haven't gone thru them piece by piece, but maybe one of you know ? If not, should we maybe try to get one of those ?
Ok, next.... needed professions. It seems, HOPEFULLY, we may be getting a more steady supply of bread coming through, so I may stop begging for bakers lol
I talked to you Rathen about this, but let's talk about it here....do you think we should ask for 1 or 2 new blacksmiths ?
And what about the other professions ? Do we need butchers or millers or weavers or carpenters ? Here is a rundown of how many we have, & any that are in retreat.. now, this report is as of this past Sunday evening:

BAKERS: 13 ... 2 in retreat ... not sure on some of the others' activity because they never wrote me back.
BUTCHERS: 16 ... 1 in retreat ... I only know for sure of 3 active ... Gnome, Paullo & Thejesus...there are probably more, judging by the amount of meat on the market, but those are the ones I KNOW are working.
MILLERS: 13... 3 in retreat ... I know I buy my flour from Corinna & Kasiopeya usually...not exactly sure who else is actively working.
CARPENTERS: 3 ... none in retreat. Dranoel & Jibboo...are you guys actively working your shops ? The other one is Tremayne, & I'm not sure if he is or not.
WEAVERS: 8 ... 1 dead. I know for a fact there are 2 actively working, Javie & Tyrfing. Garrett is a weaver also, not sure if he's been working....when he comes in, we can find out.
BLACKSMITHS: 7 ... 1 in retreat ... 2 or 3 I know for sure are actively working...John_Little, Valantine & Rathen.
So, there ya have it...what do you think we should push for ???

Ok, now ideas for forum activity... Jibboo, as Minister of Morale, have you got any ideas ? Summer is fast approaching us...we should have some sort of Summer Festival.
I was also thinking, what about a Miss Evesham contest ? I know that really the forums aren't THAT active to where there are alot of choices to choose from...but when I was in Plymouth we did this...
If you have anything in mind, please let us hear it.

Now, the most important (in my mind right now)... Taxes Sad
Unfortunately, as you can see by going back & looking at all the Total Net Worth threads here in my office, you will be able to tell that we have lost 2002.86 since February 25. I don't know where that money is going. It can only be explained by the "waste" that each town faces...but I didn't think it was supposed to be THAT much of a hit to the towns. But, I am afraid this is going to lead us to levy taxes.
My question is this: How much should we do per field/profession ?
I have asked in the Mayor's Chambers what the other Worcester County Mayors are charging, & so far, only Hereford's Mayor has responded, but he says they pay 4p per field/shop per week. Since you can only levy taxes every 2 weeks, it's 8p per 2 weeks. He says for those with only 1 field, you'll be able to pay it from collecting from voting for the game each day. BUT to be honest, I don't vote for the game anymore since they have perpetually "screwed us over".
So, what do you guys think ? I hate it, but it seems we really are going to have to levy taxes Sad

On to goods...I was going to discuss the overabundance we have of meat, but it seems someone purchase the majority of our meat lol
But what of vegetables ? It seems our veggie farmers still want to charge at least 11.00. This is upsetting me. We have an abundance of vegetables that I'm sure we could export & get off our market. But, should I "reward" those people for charging so much or should I let their veggies sit there & rot ? I had bought some that was priced very well & sold to the County, but they belonged to one person who didn't like that I was buying her veggies & "taking them from the townspeople", so to be honest, I stopped. But anyway...what do you think about the other veggies NOT priced right ? Should I get rid of them or let them rot ?"
LadyGina finally takes a deep breath & watches her Council take in all she just said, & waits for them to comment.
Back to top Go down
Jibboo

Jibboo

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:57 am

Jibboo puts down the heavy bags and pulls out some Birka and some other treats.
"I answer your question to be a carpenter. I work off and on in the carpentry shop. For a while I did more. Thank you for the reminder, to put more time into the shop. I will try my best. I think what throws me off a little is: I like to level up some day and try to collect some money. It is a little difficult having the pub, since I have to buy bread and pay taxes to the pub. Often I don't even cut even with the pub and need "quick" money. That's the reason why there is just one meal at Moody's.
So I started to neglect the carpentry. Anyhow, would there be a possibility to change how the pub works? I think I rather would like the idea of getting paid for having the pub and when my Bartender is coming back I would like to give him some money for the time and effort he puts into it. Maybe a smaller amount could be paid for taxes?"

"Oh, I like the idea of a summer fest and the Miss contest..., maybe for the man a drinking contest..? LOL"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:18 am

(ooc: cool, you changed the year!)
Quote :

Paullo, you were on that Council that denied it...do you think it will do any good to rework it ?.

I don't believe any type of restrictive law would be approved in the current Council. Currently there is a discussion to change the Economic Manipulation Law, so you can understand my answer.

Quote :
One thing I wanna discuss also is harassment. It seems Rathen witnessed an incident where a man was harassing a lady in our taverns, & when he stepped in, he was disrespected. Do we have a harassment law on the books ? I haven't gone thru them piece by piece, but maybe one of you know ? If not, should we maybe try to get one of those ?

If Rathen took a screenshot he can pass it to Isabella or LJS, and the guy will be banned or suspended - depending of the type of harassment.

Remember Grendell? When I was PP I started a prosecution against him. He sent me some awful messages, and they contributed with the reset of his character for the 2nd time.

Some time ago, when Galdun was a priest in Evesham, he took a screenshot of a guy harassing a girl in the tavern. The guy was banned quickly.

This is adm policy, no need of a Law for it.

Quote :
BUTCHERS: 16 ... 1 in retreat ... I only know for sure of 3 active ... Gnome, Paullo & Thejesus...there are probably more, judging by the amount of meat on the market, but those are the ones I KNOW are working

Actually, I didn't work in the last 2 weeks as butcher for lack of HW and HHW. There is none being sold, and I cannot produce mine because the cycle of animals is very irregular recently (Sheriff is having problems, as you can see).

Quote :
My question is this: How much should we do per field/profession ?

I don't like Tax, but if you decide to levy it you should take into consideration:

*Some level 2 professions simply do not give money. And I do doubt that someone will pay 500 p. (changing his workshop) only to do not pay tax - or destroying it. So, when taxing workshops, tax everybody equally, but not with too much cost for them.

*Currently animal fields are not giving a profit too.

*It is easy to change a field, so remember that taxing only one type can stimulate our inhabitants to change their field type. You can use it to bring some prices down. Wink
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:52 am

paullo wrote:
(ooc: cool, you changed the year!)
Hmm ... Did I have the wrong year somewhere ? I haven't messed with the year anywhere lol

Quote :

I don't believe any type of restrictive law would be approved in the current Council. Currently there is a discussion to change the Economic Manipulation Law, so you can understand my answer.

I guess we should wait till the new EML comes out before we do anything with our Trader/Traveller Act.

Quote :

If Rathen took a screenshot he can pass it to Isabella or LJS, and the guy will be banned or suspended - depending of the type of harassment.

Remember Grendell? When I was PP I started a prosecution against him. He sent me some awful messages, and they contributed with the reset of his character for the 2nd time.

Some time ago, when Galdun was a priest in Evesham, he took a screenshot of a guy harassing a girl in the tavern. The guy was banned quickly.

This is adm policy, no need of a Law for it.
Ok, thank you for the advice. We will ALL need to watch the taverns when we are in them to make sure NOBODY is harassing anyone !! If they are, screenshot it immediately & send it to me & I will send it to the admins.
And, yes, I remember Grendell's episodes Rolling Eyes

Quote :

Actually, I didn't work in the last 2 weeks as butcher for lack of HW and HHW. There is none being sold, and I cannot produce mine because the cycle of animals is very irregular recently (Sheriff is having problems, as you can see).

Paullo, I have HHW & HW (not as much HW as HHW, but some) I can provide you with at the price of 15.20 for HHW & 30.20 for HW. If this is agreeable to you, & you would like it, let me know & I will grant it to you. Gnome, I can do the same for you as well.

Quote :

I don't like Tax, but if you decide to levy it you should take into consideration:

*Some level 2 professions simply do not give money. And I do doubt that someone will pay 500 p. (changing his workshop) only to do not pay tax - or destroying it. So, when taxing workshops, tax everybody equally, but not with too much cost for them.

*Currently animal fields are not giving a profit too.

*It is easy to change a field, so remember that taxing only one type can stimulate our inhabitants to change their field type. You can use it to bring some prices down. Wink

I don't like taxes either, but this gives us some groundwork to start with...because unfortunately, I believe we are going to have to start them soon....possibly within a week. I want to see how our Total Net looks this Sunday.

Jibboo wrote:
"I answer your question to be a carpenter. I work off and on in the carpentry shop. For a while I did more. Thank you for the reminder, to put more time into the shop. I will try my best. I think what throws me off a little is: I like to level up some day and try to collect some money. It is a little difficult having the pub, since I have to buy bread and pay taxes to the pub. Often I don't even cut even with the pub and need "quick" money. That's the reason why there is just one meal at Moody's.
So I started to neglect the carpentry. Anyhow, would there be a possibility to change how the pub works? I think I rather would like the idea of getting paid for having the pub and when my Bartender is coming back I would like to give him some money for the time and effort he puts into it. Maybe a smaller amount could be paid for taxes?"

"Oh, I like the idea of a summer fest and the Miss contest..., maybe for the man a drinking contest..? LOL

Honestly, there is nothing the Mayor has to do with on taxing the taverns. That is totally a game function. The only taxes a Mayor levies are fields & professions. Now, I don't know if taverns are lumped in with professions, but I doubt it.

As for the drinking contest, that would be fun. We could also do a "Mr. Evesham" along with the "Miss Evesham". I left that out of my original plan, but we did it in Plymouth as well.

Ok, good start. Let's hear from everyone else....
Back to top Go down
Dranoel

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:57 am

Well to answer the question of carpenters.I was working steady in my shop to keep the things our town needs but as I have taken the position of Cheif Marshal. It would seem that I will no longer be able to perform these actions. So we will need one other to take on the job of carpentry...also I am in need of a deputy to work along with me in defending the power.......is this something the town hall can hire for? I beleive the wages were 18 pounds. I like the idea of a summerfest and pagent...always like looking at the pretty ladies in their swimsuits tongue Very Happy As far as the tax situation goes .Well no one likes taxes but I am in agreement with what ever the council decides is the best course of action........
Dranoel sits back and listens for a response........................
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:42 am

Dranoel wrote:
Well to answer the question of carpenters.I was working steady in my shop to keep the things our town needs but as I have taken the position of Cheif Marshal. It would seem that I will no longer be able to perform these actions. So we will need one other to take on the job of carpentry...also I am in need of a deputy to work along with me in defending the power.......is this something the town hall can hire for? I beleive the wages were 18 pounds. I like the idea of a summerfest and pagent...always like looking at the pretty ladies in their swimsuits tongue Very Happy As far as the tax situation goes .Well no one likes taxes but I am in agreement with what ever the council decides is the best course of action........
Dranoel sits back and listens for a response........................

Well, the Deputy position is a position the Constable hires for....I posted that position in the notice I put in here about the Chief Marshal position. I'm not sure if anyone has contacted the Constable about that position yet or not, but I will check with him & see.

I will also be sure to put in an ad for another carpenter in the Mayor's Message & also in the Assessment report Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Jibboo

Jibboo

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:03 am

"Alright Lady's and Gentleman!!!!
Mirrow, Mirrow on the wall who is the most beautiful Lady in town? And who is the most handsome man?
Please, come and join!!!! Please, be considerate in what you will wear; decent something everyone can enjoy!"

"so the threats are up. how will I judge the most handsome man and woman? And may I join the lady's too???
Please, could we put adds in the Express of Evesham, Sir Link123?! You may join our contest too (-:"
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:12 am

Yes, Jibboo, you can join too Smile I tell you what, after this meeting is over, I will get in touch with you & help you organize both contests... When I did it in Plymouth, I did it both by a poll & by a panel of judges...it seems to work better with a poll .. because not all the judges could agree... and I ended up being a tie breaker lol

But, I'll get with you after this meeting & we'll work out the details.... don't do anything with it yet. And when we do get it going, I'll talk to Lank about an ad in the paper.
I have somewhere the parchment with the rules for entry in Plymouth...we can use those for Evesham as well...
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:40 am

Jibboo, while I appreciate & admire your enthusiasm, I'm afraid it is a bit soon to post the contests for Mr. & Miss Evesham...we haven't discussed the organization or the rules....
If you don't mind, could you post where you put the links saying more info to come, & ask the Mods of the forum to lock or move or delete those topics until we are ready to proceed ?
Back to top Go down
Garrett_Myre

Garrett_Myre

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:42 am

::Garrett Myre quietly opens the door, peeping his head around.::
Sorry I'm so late.. ::he speaks, as he ruffles his hair, walking in the council chambers, to the table, taking his seat.::

So, what are we currently discussing?

I saw earlier there was talk of rewording our traders/travelers act and re-presenting it to the new county council. I personally am in favour in this. Anyone know who sits on the new council now? What these people are like, how likely they are to go for it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:17 pm

@Ladygina

Quote :
Paullo, I have HHW & HW (not as much HW as HHW, but some) I can provide you with at the price of 15.20 for HHW & 30.20 for HW. If this is agreeable to you, & you would like it, let me know & I will grant it to you. Gnome, I can do the same for you as well.

Excellent! Remember I can sell cheaper meat when I use 5 HW or 10 HHW. So, if you do not have that much, it is better for us to wait, ok?

@Dranoel

We already discussed it...

LadyGina wrote:

paulo wrote:

I guess we should wait till the new EML comes out before we do anything with our Trader/Traveller Act.

Is your relative better? I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Rathen

Rathen

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:19 pm

If we can get our Smithys to all work or most of us work we should be set. If not, then I think we will need one more (Active) smithy. I leave that to you but those are my feelings.

I agree, we need to get something together in the department of the harrassing law. Think about it. I see we have alot of new people arriving here in town. Now, if they see or are subject to all of this harrassment, sexual or otherwise, then they are likely to get scared and leave. We really dont want to be known for having a nick name of "Dirty Town", "Saliors Mouth" and so on. I like the idea have having a respectable town, one we can be proud to walk the streets day or night.

And thanks for saming me the sprinkled donut. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:30 am

Well, since there is a basic game rule against any kind of harassment, I really don't see a need for a town level law. If we see it, screenshot it, & I'll send it to admins. The person will be banned & that way we won't have to use up any precious points prosecuting them Smile
Now, I found out that Valantine isn't actively working in his shop, so I will probably go ahead & ask for at least one more blacksmith. He has been steadily studying.

Paullo, I have exactly 5 HW, & I have quite a bit of HHW, so I can grant you the 5 HW, & the 10 HHW...will that help you for a little bit ?

Garrett, as Paullo said, we need to wait & see what happens with the Economic Manipulation Law Council is discussing before we move forward with the Trade Act....it might not be necessary to have the law if the EML gets worked in our favor...
Back to top Go down
Dranoel

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:39 am

Well I am dissapointed with our elected Officials it seems that our new prosecutor takes forever in a day to do anything 10 days to prosecute yonec and our judge has not been active for 2 weeks now. or if he has he has neglected his duties what can we do about that....this really makes me mad cause they were elected and dont keep up with there duties or have the time for it. They should not have been posted to those positions. Valentine is asking that charges be brought against our fine judge for neglecting his duties....how do you go about having someone new appointed for both positions. Because I dont think they can handle their duties on a day to day basis.....just makes me mad Mad

Dranoel sits back mumbling ...................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:52 am

Quote :
Paullo, I have exactly 5 HW, & I have quite a bit of HHW, so I can grant you the 5 HW, & the 10 HHW...will that help you for a little bit ?

Sure, I can work with that. Very Happy

Quote :
Garrett, as Paullo said, we need to wait & see what happens with the Economic Manipulation Law Council is discussing before we move forward with the Trade Act....it might not be necessary to have the law if the EML gets worked in our favor...

Actually, what is being discussed is more about how to make the EML less restricitive... I am not too active in this discussion, since I believe the law is not bad at the way it is and I have no idea of how making the interpretation of his articles less extensive.

When I cited our current EML discussion, I was trying to say "Look, if these guys don't like EML, you can guess their opinion about a Trader's Law, don't you?" I wasn't clear, sorry.

@Dranoel

Better times will come my friend... When Sirbrian was judge, we had no Justice for 2 months Shocked I hope we do not get into this situation again, and I am happy with the denounce of Valantine.
Back to top Go down
Rathen

Rathen

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:57 pm

Dispite his short comings, Valentine is a good man. If ANY of you tell him I said that I will denigh it. Okay, now what? What do we disguss now? This IS the most action I have seen on this forum in ages. I want to keep it going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next