LadyGina's TA Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LadyGina's TA Team

A forum for the TA members to discuss, debate & vote on things having to do with Evesham.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456

Go down 
+3
Dranoel
Gnome1special
LadyGina
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Garrett_Myre

Garrett_Myre

TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:22 pm

Hello all.

I'm not sure if Lady Gina told you all but, I've been rather ill as of late. I had chicken pox, which really knocked me for 6, and lead onto other illnesses, I'm guessing, as a result of a weakened immune system. All in all not much fun.

Luckily, it seems things had been progressing, and I've been getting my appetite back which has enabled me to put back on the weight I lost. This is why I've been absent for so long, that and really hectic work schedules. Well, now I'm going to be attempting to fit in my duties as Spokesman, providing my position is still open that is.

If it is, could someone give me a brief catch up and all that's happened (I noticed taxes had to come in in the end), all that's new, and where are discussions are currently, it'd be most appreciated.
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 7:11 am

Welcome back Garrett ! I am glad you are doing better.
Unfortunately, the TA forum has been a bit quiet as of late. I think RL schedules have played a big factor in everyone's online schedule......
I am going to try to get the ball rolling again since I have a 3 day weekend starting tomorrow.
I will fill you in on as much as we have had going on then Smile
Take your time getting back into the swing of things. I don't want you to overdo yourself.
And yes, your position is still open Smile
I'll probably open up a new thread here in the meeting office & send the link out to everyone so we can start being active again Smile
I really miss talking to you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Garrett_Myre

Garrett_Myre

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:16 pm

How ironic. I come back as everyone has their own RL issues. Not complaining or making fun or anything, just find it rather ironic.

I'll be sure to not over do it. For a while there, I was wondering if I was ever going to get back on track.

Well, I'll wait for you to let me know what the situation is, and give me that catch up, and go from there. Thanks for your understanding and patience Lady Gina.
Back to top Go down
LadyGina

LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:35 pm

Ok, a quick catch up..... we did have to inflict taxes, & for the time being, I will be doing so every 2 weeks.
The County taxed the various towns to help get the County back on the right tract & we got taxed 1500.00 pounds & that really hurt us....but slowly we are getting back up there.
Let's see....Paullo resigned from TA...he became Priest of Evesham, though. Gnome was appointed Mayor's Assistant in his absence.
I ran for, & lost Duchess of Worcester Razz
My new job is keeping me from being as active in this forum as I'd like but hopefully it will change soon.......
Discussions have pretty much been silenced due to everyone's RL issues....
I do keep the Total Town's Net Worth posted here in the forum but that is a PRIVATE matter only for our eyes...
What else would you like to know ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456   TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TA Meeting of Wednesday, April 16, 1456
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5